Daddy, Alan, & Katie

Daddy, Alan, & Katie
Camping in the Family Room

Friday, August 12, 2011

Open House

Well we attended the Open House at Howe Hall AIMS.  I really love the school and everything they do there.  Alan was super excited about meeting his teacher and seeing his classroom.  He was a bit shy but not as bad as I thought it would be.  He did say hi and at the end said by and would see his teacher next week on his birthday.   I really like his new teacher and feel this year is going to be awesome.  As long as he is excited and ready I am.  Going to miss having my kiddos around all day but Alan loves school so much it would be shame to keep him home.

I also went to Katie's school and met both her teachers.  I really like them both and feel she is going to have a great time this year.  We have her meet the teacher tomorrow morning and hopefully she will not be too shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment